Thursday, April 05, 2007

Rising temperatures

We have been really lucky weatherwise the last couple of days and, if the papers are right, boasted higher temperatures than some popular foreign holiday resorts. I did not, however, laze around in the garden lapping up the suns rays - although I was seriously tempted - and instead worked on my commissions, unlike some......

My husband and Zara having a rest .....


After playing on the trampoline!!!


And not content on keeping me company, preferring instead to make the most of it and watch the world go by .....


But thanks to my strong willpower I finished this portrait of Bonnie .....

Sadly, while working on her portrait Bonnie was put to rest after, I am told, 18 wonderful years of life. Hopefully her portrait will help in some way to keep the memory of Bonnie alive.

2 comments:

Tracy Hall said...

Wonderful portrait, Laura - and great to see others were able to enjoy the sunshine!!

Jules said...

It's beautiful! She looks so lively. You did a great job on the eyes, and the coat looks really soft.