Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weim


Seriously!
29cm x 21cm
Pencil on Fabriano Artistico
Copyright Laura Hardie 2012

BUSY week so not managing to get much time, if any, at the drawing board and I have lots to be getting on with too. My boy’s 21 on Friday and a fair bit of organising is going on for that so a good excuse I think for not working. But I have put another drawing on Ebay (see above) and this one is a personal favourite of mine – just love the expression on this Weimaraner. 

Bidding for ‘Seriously!’ ends in 5 days – how can you refuse that face. 


6 comments:

Sue Clinker said...

21 eh?? So you can put your feet up now and let him support you LOL

Love the expression on your Weim!

Laura said...

I know, can't quite believe it - don't feel old enough to have a 21 year old ;-)

Shayca said...

AWESOME! You have a great talent.

Shiva rei said...

nice post ..
really very nice your post

Noushka said...

Fantastic drawings, a lot better than I used to do!
Seeing the quality of your work gives the desire to drop my camera and pick my pencils up again! ;-)
You can see my work under my banner, but nothing like what you do!
I will link you to the artwork blog-section on my blog!
Keep going, it takes a lot of time to achieve one of those drawings... believe me I know and appreciate!
Congratulations!

Laura said...

WOW Noushka, just had a look at your blog and your photographs are amazing! Really wish I was a better photographer and it's something I definitely want to learn more about. Your work is inspiring me to do just that :-)