Saturday, February 09, 2013

Meet Bella


Bella at 8weeks

I’ve been a bit quiet on here lately and my reason for this is all down to our new addition to the family, Bella, a small mischievous, bouncing, bundle of fun and cuteness. There is also a lot of misbehaving, madness and naughtiness there too I might add! But obviously to be expected. 


It was a 6 and a half hour journey in the car to get her and the same back which was really quite an achievement for me being someone who doesn’t like Motorways and having never driven out of Edinburgh before – I left all long distance driving to my, now ex, husband. But every mile was worth it and it wasn’t too bad a drive as it turned out once me and ‘James’ the Sat Nav understood each other. 


So there has not been much in the way of drawing this past week or two while helping Bella settle in and it’s been a case of stealing the odd hour here and there when possible. But it’s back to work Monday before I get too far behind with commissions and Bella knows this :)

11 comments:

elf said...

Soooo precious! I love Boxers.

Leslie Hawes said...

She is perfect! Good luck and congratulations to you. A wonderful looking pup!

Sue Clinker said...

Bella is adorable Laura.
I foresee a series of Boxer puppy drawings before long???

Caroline B said...

I wouldn't be able to get any work done at all - gorgeous puppy!

Laura said...

Definitely Sue and lots and lots of photos :-)

Laura said...

Not had a chance to get work done recently Caroline and stealing the odd hour here and there when I can. Forgotten just how much work puppies are :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Laura,
Bella is gorgeous. You will have so much fun and enjoyment with her in your life.
Lesley (Farley's "Mum")
You drew him for us a couple of years ago.

Laura said...

Hi Lesley, great to hear from you :) We've waited a long time for Bella and are loving having her in our lives - watch this space for lots more photos and a drawing or two or three!

"JeanneG" said...

Such a wonderful addition to your family. She's wonderful.

Karen Middleton said...

Oh my goodness, so cute - that 2nd photo looks like she's standing her ground in the cutest possible way!

(P.S I'm just like you with driving, sat-navs and motorways, so well done on that long journey!!)

Olga Díaz OlgaD.Art said...

Que guapa.
Me encantan tus trabajos son buenísimos. Saludos